Here are the Homeowner’s Association documents for the River Walk subdivision in Grand Junction, Colorado. HOA Dues are $300/year for common area maintenance. There is a one-time HOA working capital fee of $300 paid by the Buyer at time of closing.
River Walk Homeowner’s may opt-in to have their yard maintained for an additional monthly fee. Please contact the River Walk landscaper directly, Kagen Wright with Blue Heron LLC at 970-778-9469.
If you need a HOA document that isn’t listed please contact us at 970-812-1122.
- Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- CC&R’s First Supplemental Declaration
- Short-Term Rental Clarification Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Insurance Policy
- Meeting Minutes – None Available as there hasn’t been a HOA meeting.
- Financials – By request only
- HOA Recorded Deeds
- Design Guidelines
- Plat Map (Filing 1)
Homeowner’s Submission Forms
These are for current River Walk homeowner’s only. Please fill out the ‘Warranty Request’ if you are still within your 1-year builder warranty and you need an item fixed. Fill out the ‘ACC Request Form’ to submit your backyard landscaping plans to the HOA Architectural Control Committee.