Here are the Homeowner’s Association documents for the River Walk subdivision in Grand Junction, Colorado. HOA Dues are $300/year for common area maintenance. There is a one-time HOA working capital fee of $300 paid by the Buyer at time of closing. Starting in 2024 the HOA Dues are increasing to $350/year.
River Walk HOA contact info & mailing address:
If you need a HOA document that isn’t listed please contact the River Walk HOA.
- Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- CC&R’s First Supplemental Declaration
- Short-Term Rental Clarification Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Insurance Policy
- Meeting Minutes (Oct 2022)
- Financials – By request only.
- HOA Recorded Deeds
- Design Guidelines
- Plat Map (Filing 1)
- Plat Map (Filing 2)
- Plat Map (Filing 3)
- Schedule of Fees (as of 2023)
Homeowner’s Submission Forms
These are for current River Walk homeowner’s only. Please fill out the ‘Warranty Request’ if you are still within your 1-year builder warranty and you need an item fixed. Fill out the ‘ACC Request Form’ to submit your backyard landscaping plans to the HOA Architectural Control Committee.